Re: AEB-1 RAM extendable?

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Karlsson <Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com> writes:

Andreas> If this is impossible which evaluation board can you
Andreas> recommend with bigger RAM-memory?

AFAIK the AEB-2 should have more memory, but I don't know the details
- and there's no eCos support for it (yet - I think that's one of the
boards I have in the board stack somewhere).

Anyway, as a short-term resolution, I suggest you have a look at the
Linux synthetic target, or one of the simulators. That'll keep you
hacking until you've found replacement hardware [and you'll probably
find the development to be smoother and faster, btw].

Jesper