RE: Installing the eCos Monitor Boot Floppy

Hi,

First, I'm not source ecos-discuss-help is the good address for help about
ecos. It's just ecos-discuss ( I guess ecos-discuss-help is for help about
the mailing list)

Second, It's not help about eCos that you need but rather about Linux or
Cygwin (from what you wrote, I'm not sure which system you use)

If you are under linux you should not need the "mount" command

With cygwin, I use rawrite to write a file on a floppy. It is probably
possible to use dd (thought I do not know how)

Regards

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com