Re: Redboot cdl patch.

Ideally, but I have no immediate plans to write a linker script parser
or to extract the existing parser. A better solution would be to add a
command line option to the linker along similar lines to the
compiler's -MD ones, so we end up with a dependency file at the end of
the link. I do not know enough about the linker internals to be able
to guess how feasible that is.

Bart