Re: Linking Problem i386 target

Yes, it is because of the size of the kernel.  You need to modify the
memory layout so that the image can fit.  With the windows tool there is
a nice GUI interface for changing th memory layout.  For Linux I think
you have to hand modify some files in
packages/hal/i386/pc/current/include/pkgconf.  I'm not sure if the
*.ldi, *.h, and *.mlt files have to be changed, or maybe just the *.mlt
file for ram.

-Alex

--
Alex Mathews