Re: Problem about redboot

ness wrote:

> Hi
>     I am porting redboot for mips vrc4373. We just need ethernet debug, so
> I did not write flash driver.
>     When I invoke hal_if_init to initial the hal_virtual_vector_table, I
> meet the problem.Two functions (hal_ctrlc_isr_init and hal_ctrlc_isr) are
> multiple defined. In the directory common they are defined first, and in
> the directory mips they are defined second. I do not know how to change
> them.

The vrc4373 doesn't implement the "standard" virtual vector support. What
you are seeing is an oversight that the hal_ctrl_isr* functions in
hal/common were not sufficiently conditionally compiled, which I will fix.
[ Jesper, I will make these functions conditional on
CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT ]

To implement redboot you would need to implement virtual vectors for the
vrc4373 platform. There are plenty of examples in other platforms.