GDB stub

  Is there any documentation on what does the GDB stub has to do to
enable debugging.

  I'd like to read something about this before analyzing eCos' sources.

  I have initially ported it to my own system (ARM based) and I have
some problems while debugging, I use an embeddedICE but I can't single
step or mark breakpoints (neither HW nor SW).

  I have started the port with eCos 1.3.1, I haven't still reviewed the
new features that have appeared ¿does the hal interface changes?

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es