config for ARM PID Board connection

Title: config for ARM PID Board connection

Thanks for your response.
I'm trying to connect to ARM PID board.
I setup ARM PID board for Flash programming.
 1) set jumper 7-8 on LK6
 2) set jumper 5-6 on LK6
 3) set jumper LK18
 4) set S1 to 0-0-1-1
 5) Open jumper LK4
And I make GDB_stub ROM image choosing  RAM startup type with the eCos Configuration Tool.
I' trying to connect to ARM PID board.  But I'm failed to connect to target board.(attachment 1)
What is the problem of the connection fail?
I can't find "Build flash programming tool" option in the eCos Configuration Tool.(attachment 2)
Thank you in advance.

test_result.bmp

configure.bmp