How to make a Interrupt driven serial port driver?

Dear All,

I am using a NEC VRC4373 board, as you may know, it has two serial ports. I use serial port 1 for GDB, and leave serial port 2 for communication with PC. Now I have tested all the io tests on serial port 2, so it works well. My question is how I can make a Interrupt driven driver from serial port 2. The current serial port driver in eCos supports general Read/Write/ioctl funtions. I don't want to waste time on constantly query serial port for input. The ideal method will be interrupt trigged when input byte coming. On this platform, only one interrupt allocated to UART, serial port 1 for GDB purpose, I think it will use Interrupt, too. Is there any general method to implement a interrupt driver for serial port B? Or I have to write it from scratch? Is there kernal API for me can register such kind of Interrupt for serial port B without producing conflict for serial port A?

I looked the kernel source and driver, didn't figure out a simple way, is that possible, please help me. Thanks a bounch!

Regards,
-Ling