Re: CVS updates announcement ?

Sure, try ecos-cvs@sources.redhat.com. You can subscribe at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html

    Fabrice> I know cvs can automatically send such reports, and i
    Fabrice> think the way the public eCos cvs is managed is well
    Fabrice> suited for such report to be usefull. ( This would be 5
    Fabrice> or 6 report per month, not 1 message per each change you
    Fabrice> make on your internal cvs)

The information is not quite as useful as you might think. The only
revision information currently in the anonymous CVS tree is that we
have done another import from the internal tree. You get to find out
which files have changed but not why - for that you would have to
consult the changelogs.

You will also get messages whenever a new directory is created, so
when we add a new package or set of packages there tend to be quite a
lot of messages instead of just one. I have not looked into CVS to see
whether or not it is possible to improve this.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer