Re: How do I manually clear wakeup_event.chan?

Just a few more important details.

In a message dated 10/27/00 5:28:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, AshCan@aol.com
writes:

> In testing my software, I am trying to gracefully
>  shutdown and close the socket and then delete the
>  thread.

The thread simply upon command, opens sockets, connects to a server, and
reads streamed audio data.  When I delete the thread, the thread could be
anywhere
in its processing, not necessarily in the middle of a recv.

>  This works until the number of thread deletions exceeds
>  my CYG_NET_NUM_WAKEUP_EVENTS = 8 and I get ETIMEDOUT upon
> connect.  I look into the wakeup_list[] structure
>  array and sure enough, it is fully occupied.

This problem does not occur when I do not delete my network thread and only
shutdown and close sockets.