Re: How to connect GDB with Redboot

>>>>> "ness" == ness  <root@t2-design.com> writes:

ness> Hi Jifl and Jesper.  First ,thank you for your advice.  I use
ness> the PMON to debug the redboot.srec. Now the program can go to
ness> cyg_start, and executes the loop successfully. And the net is
ness> working right. But I can't input redboot's command. And we just
ness> need ethernet debug, so I just need the module which can connect
ness> with GDB, and no input is not problem. Is it right?

ness> But when the program executes the "breakpoint()" ,it stops. Do I
ness> need to do something for the virtual vector table or other?

If you don't see a prompt, there's a problem with the HAL serial
driver. Or maybe your PMON interaction is spoiling things.

Jesper