RE: Modifying memory layout, possible?

Hi,

Well, I thought that the space in my path /d/Program Files/Red Hat/....
fooled cygtclsh80 so I moved flash_cksum.tcl to the same directory as the
gdb_module_ncs.bin, which is input, and then hacked the makefile. This
worked. Then there is no uuencode with Cygwin but I have downloaded one for
windows before that I have used.

But now the problem is that I don't have any contact with my board. So I
thought that maybe I should try first to build a non-modified stub, download
it and see if it works. I choose the template for AEB and compiled and
downloaded but there is no contact with the board.

Only the stub that comes with eCos works.

/Andreas