Re: please help me!

Hi

>Now I'm interested in the eCos's networking.
>And I know that eCos's TCP/IP stack is from
>openBSD.Then if I want to learn more about
>the implemention TCP/IP stack,what can I do?
>
>Because the detailed document about networking
>is not present in the eCos's "DOC". How can I
>get the reference manual of TCP/IP?

If you really want to go into details, you might have a look at the classic
books of Stevens

- Unix Network Programming, by W. Richard Stevens
- TCP/IP Illustrated

which are considered as the ultimate reference books by many programmers.

>If I want to develop some  network application,
>such as E_mail,can I have more programming
>instrction?

If you want to programm this kind of application, you dont need to go too
much into this detailed TCP/IP stuff.

Have a look at books as:
Programming Internet Email, by David Wood, O'Reilly

As additional, and free, source you could search the internet RFCs for the
relevant protocols:
Have a look at these 2 links:

http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/default0204.htm

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html