redboot

Dear ecos developer

I'm very interested in the redboot of ecos.
I have downloaded the latest version from CVS.
In the sources I found the information, that
not only download by TFTP but also xyzmodem
will be supported (the documentation only
references TFTP). I compiled the sources
and tried download by xyzmodem, but it did
not work so well.
What is the status of this implementation?
What was your terminal application and protocol
used during development tests?

Best regards, Joerg