Re: makefile.

"Claes Stejre" <claes.stejre@mecel.se> writes:
> I'm trying to find out a way to autogenerate a makefile but I havn't
> succeed.
> Someone how can help me?

You haven't told us what you want this makefile to make!

The eCos config tools generate makefiles for building the eCos library and
its testcases, within your build tree.

After that, you must write your own makefile for building and linking your
application with the eCos library - the eCos config tools are just that,
config tools for eCos, *not* an IDE for your application.

	- Huge