RE: GoAhead Webserver 2.1

I don't know if you had a chance to look at this post before - so I'm
resending it just in case.  Thanks for taking a look.

Why the  :(  about the latest tools.  Which are you referring to?

I checked the powerpc.ld file with the one in cvs and they are identical.
So, I am using your current patch but still have the
problem.  Any other suggestions - I would appreciate that.