RE: getting a char from the keyboard

Hi!

Yes! I got it working. Thanks to this mailing list.
I enabled CYGSEM_HAL_I38_PC_DIAG_SCREEN and used the hal_diag_read_char() to
read from the keyboard.

Note: Jesper, I  understand that the last part of the mail can be very
irritating. But it gets automatically attached to each and every mail sent
from our server. So i personally can't do anything about it. Sorry about
that..

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com