Re: ecos cvs problems

Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> * Jonathan Larmour (jlarmour@cygnus.co.uk) [001202 00:33]:
> > > I got the up to date cvs snapshot of ecos and configured it (with problems
> > > with configure: it did not look for libs and includes well, but I fixed that).
>
> Will you accept patches that are not needed under redhat? I had the feeling
> that the configure script is VERY specific where it expects things. Since I
> run Debian I had to make minior ajustments.

Absolutely. As long as they don't break under Red Hat ;).

Although if it's something to do with the location of your TCL
installation, it may be a non-issue - there are --with-tcl-header and
--with-tcl-lib arguments to configure you can use for that. But let's see
the patches anyway and we can decide. Do not send the patches to configure
or any similar generated files, i.e. send configure.in, not configure, etc.