From: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jlarmour@cygnus.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 9:52 AM
To: Stephen Polkowski
Cc: eCos discussion
Subject: Re: [ECOS] i386 PCI Lib status

Stephen Polkowski wrote:

>         I'm trying to use the PCI library on the i386.  Is it ready
> yet?
> I built a tree using  "ecosconfig new pc default" and
> "ecosconfig add CYGPKG_IO_PCI".  When compiled the tree the
> pci lib was not enabled.  I'm using a snapshot from Nov 10th.

[ I think someone has replied, but just in case no-one has.... ]

It still hasn't been integrated yet for various tedious legal reasons (and
then it will have to be integrated, which may be a little tricky since
apparently his patches break the linux synthetic target, which will
therefore need to be fixed). No-one has forgotten.

For what it's worth, Fabrice posted his patches on September 27th so you
can pick them up from http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss hopefully.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com