Re: FW: GDB Stub and Redboot

Anthony Massa wrote:

> On Windows NT, what program do I need to use to communicate with redboot
> (via Ethernet)?

To talk to redboot itself use telnet.

To be able to download programs, you will need to find a TFTP server to run
on your NT system. One is included as part of the cygwin installation (at
least it is in my complete 1.1.6 installation), but you need to do some
installation work to set it up. You will need to look at the cygwin site
for that, see http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin