RE: FW: GDB Stub and Redboot

I know this might be the wrong list for this question, but...

I'm not using 1.1.6.  Do I just download the new setup.exe and run that to
upgrade to cygwin 1.1.6?

Do I need to rebuild anything from ecos after I upgrade to 1.1.6?

What is the TFTP server program called and where can I find documentation on
the installation work to set it up you mentioned?