Re: how do you thank about ecos's tcp/ip stack

Hi Wangwei,

I've been using the new cvs version of the tcp/ip statck and found
it to be very reliable. I've used it for ping tests, flooding, SNMP and
Serving web pages. Seems fine to me.

Col.

wangwei wrote:

> Hi all:
>    Are there anybody tell me about the tcp/ip stack of eCos?
>    when I first use the stack which release with v1.3.1,It dumps when pinged
> by a package larger than 1500 bytes .And then I get the new version from CVS
> , this bug is fixed .But I alway feel the tcp/ip stack is not very stable .
>    Does anybody has the same experience with me ?
>    thanks!

Colin Ford               PipingHot Networks
Software Engineer        +44 (0)1364 655510