RE: printf

Just to update...

I've gotten a function now that dumps either a char or a string out
through the Jeeni debugger... I can post them .. they are not exactly
integrated into eCos... even though you can tell by them where I started
from (newlib has some of this already)

its up on http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/ecos/jtag_output.c

integrating into eCos is left as an exercise to the reader as I'm up the
walls the moment...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.