Hitachi SH3 port questions

Hello All,

I have been using ecos on an Hitachi SH3 based board happily for a
couple of months now. Thanks to the community for the quality product!

To get it to work I have been applying some patches -- the number has
been slowly whittled down as I do cvs updates. Only 2 questions
remain:

1) In packages/hal/sh/arch/current/src/vectors.S there is a reference
to the symbol cyg_scheduler_sched_lock that always comes up undefined
in my links. I have to change it to _cyg_scheduler_sched_lock
(Note the leading underscore) to get it to link. Is this normal?

2) In packages/io/serial/current/src/common/serial.c there is check to
see if some flow control fields should be present in a structure:

static void serial_data_xmt_done(serial_channel *chan, int chars_sent);
# ifdef CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_FLOW_CONTROL_HW
SERIAL_CALLBACKS(cyg_io_serial_callbacks,
                 serial_init,
                 serial_xmt_char,

My compiler doesn't recognise CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_FLOW_CONTROL_HW and so
I ended up replacing it with CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_SUPPORT_LINE_STATUS
(which seemed to make more sense and be more consistent anyway).
Have I missed something?

For both of these problems I have work arounds that work for my board
and application but would like to stop applying patches. So any
enlightenment would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Danilko - Software Design and Implementation
  @ Inspiration Technology P/L (Brian.Danilko@instech.com.au)