RE: RedBoot

> On 01-Jan-2001 Anthony Massa wrote:
> > I am able to get it to start downloading the file now.
> >
> > I'm getting a checksum failure at 8c840 though.
>
> Is this _with_ the timer patch I provided?

Yes, with the timer patch.

> > And I also run out of mbufs, do you know what the cause for this is?
>
> Surely this is with eCos, not RedBoot (since RedBoot does not use MBUFs).
> Can you duplicate it?  provide a failing case or scenario?

I don't know exactly where you draw the line between redboot and ecos, but
redboot is the only thing running on my board when this occurs.  It just
seems that when a lot of information is exchanged with the Windows NT telnet
application, this error occurs.  The only way out is a hard reboot.  I
haven't done much investigation as to where this error is generated from.