Re: Hitachi SH7709A problems

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Graf <pg-itk@t-online.de> writes:

Peter> 2. ROMs compiled in ROMRAM startup mode don't work anymore,
Peter> although the pure ROM versions work. The ROMRAM feature has
Peter> also worked fine using earlier sources.
>>  I may have broken something when the code was split into variant
>> HALs. I probably won't have time to look at it until next year
>> though - so if it's something you need working ASAP, you are
>> probably best of (a) figuring out why it fails on your own, or (b)
>> revert to the older codebase. Sorry.

Peter> I've already started (a), but debugging by burning Flashroms is
Peter> quite tough. I'll let you know if I find something.

Did you find the problem? It was the initial jump instruction at the
image entry address. It was fixed in late December in the CVS tree.

Cheers,
Jesper