Re: HP PA-RISC Port

Hi Baz,

>anyone interrested in doing/helping a port for eCos to the HP PA-RISC =
>architecture? Since the Puffin Group has been porting Linux to PA-RISC, =

I considered this possibility, because we have a current product based
around a Level 1 PA-RISC core. However since HP has announced they are
abandoning development of PA-RISC (and most of the embedded parts on the
market are pretty ancient now), it seemed more sensible for us to take this
opportunity to move to ARM.

What specific chip are you intending to port to? Maybe I would be
interested in contributing a little code.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."