Re: Regarding to eCos on VRC4373

> > After previous struggle, I can work with eCos on the VRC4373 board in
Linux
> > environment. Since some new members just joined the team, and not all of
> > them love Linux platform that much, I need to figure out a way for them
in
> > WindowsNT/2000. Currently I have some questions, please refer following,
> >
> > <1>. After compiling egcs snapshot in Windows environment, during
> > compilation, it also complains "xxx.h is shorter than expected...".
What's
> > wrong with that? How to eliminate them? It is really anonoying.
>
> We would need more details of the error than that.

I have prepare a more detailed information for this later.

I tried the newest snapshot of gcc for VR4300 processor, unfortunately the
patch available on VRC4373 developments tools webpage are all obselete. I
tried to apply them, a lot of failures, any newer version gcc has been
tested except the snapshot20000313 version?

Best Regards,
-Ling