Unique priorities

 I want to implement the bitmap scheduler (so as to have only one thread
in each priority level).
 So I configured the ecos ,I created the tree again and the ecos.ecc was
updated according to these(Bitmap's option 1,mlqueue option 0,and
timeslicing 0).
  However the twothreads example is still having the same output as
before(with mlqueues default scheduler).
 I would expect that I would have an error or something like that because
of the fact that the 2 threads are having the same priority (4).Is it
correct or I have misunderstood something?

   Thank you.