EP7211 & Jeeni

Hi

   I am using EP7211 board and Jeeni to connect and run my application
through it using GDB. For that i wrote a simple C program , then connected
to the target board via Jeeni and downloaded my application .
But when i run( continue) , it is not coming even upto main() .
It initialises the h/w and then enters the eCos Scheduler region and there
it is looping sort of between scheduler fn and some thread implementation fn
.
  I can't undersatnd what's wrong with it .
moreover i am not able to do step even through GDB ..i have to use "stepi"
in place of that ...why it is so ?

  regards
danish.