RE: Unique priorities

From what i can see, it does a ++ on the priority if the given priority is
taken (from bitmap.cxx):

Cyg_SchedThread_Implementation::Cyg_SchedThread_Implementation
(
    CYG_ADDRWORD sched_info
)
{
    CYG_REPORT_FUNCTION();

#if 1
    // Assign this thread's priority to the supplied sched_info
    // or the next highest priority available.

    priority = cyg_priority(sched_info);

    while( !Cyg_Scheduler::scheduler.unique(priority) )
        priority++;

#else
    // Assign initial priorities to threads in descending order of
    // creation.

    static cyg_priority init_priority = 0;

    priority = init_priority++;
#endif