Re: FW: Cygmon for xscale

I just got something from him directly. I just sent mail
to the intel contact list asking if anyone knew him and
if it was ok to give him some RedBoot sources to look at.
He's with doctordesign.com which just merged with WindRiver.
Since WindRiver has been working with the IQ80310 for a
while now, you'd think they would already have gotten this
kind of stuff, but whatever.

--Mark