From: Grant Edwards [mailto:grante@visi.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 5:56 PM
To: Paul Pham
Cc: ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] eCos port to Samsung S3C3410X

> Is anyone porting eCos to the Samsung S3C3410X chip based on the ARM7TDMI,
> in particular for the Meritech eval. board SMDK 40100? If so, I would
> appreciate some help in writing a flash programmer and porting a gdb stub
> this board.

I'm using a port to the Samsung 32C5000 (older version of
S3C3410x).  I'm currently working with a custom board, but I do
have a HAL for the Samsung SNDS100 eval board that I'd like to
contribute.  Unfortunately I'm still waiting for management to
sign off on the copyright assignment.  I'll ask again to see
what the status is.

I don't have GDB stubs running, and my flash programming code
is specific to my custom board, so I can't help much on the
specific issues you mentioned.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com