Re: Little Endian GDB stub for VRC4373

Yes, we are working on  little-endian mode in the platform
vr4300-vrc4373 for a long time, it really works.
You can compile a little-endian mode gdb stub using -EL in your compile
flag, and also you must modify the CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS_MSBFIRST to
CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS_LSBFIRST, and -O2 is necessary for compiling gdb stub.
If you still have some problems, maybe I can help you, because we have
almost our eCos project in this platform. ^_^

pyxue