Re: EP7211 & Jeeni

hi
    In eCos documentation for TARGET SET UP it says that eCos provides two
prebuilt ROM images for EP7211 : one is gdb stubs and other is Cygmon ROM
image . The prebuilt images they have provided under "loaders" directory . I
want to know under what circumstances other image ( Cygmon) is used ?
  What has to be done for the option   CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS in
ecos.ecc . Right now it is 0 in my configuration . What value should i keep
it when using Jeeni ?

  regards
danish.