Re: RedBoot serial rx interrupts

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 01:52:27PM -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:

> You should _not_ have the options required to include this code
> set. The options CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT and
> CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_CTRLC_SUPPORT should only be enabled for
> "normal" eCos applications.
>
> > I there a list of what the values for all of the configuration
> > flags need to be in order for RedBoot to work?
>
> The best/simplest way is to use the template.
>   % ecosconfig new PLATFORM redboot
>   % ecosconfig tree

I've tried a some other ARM targets (pid, edb7xxx, ebsa285),
and they all set CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT and clear
CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR (same as my HAL).  For example:

   $ ecosconfig new edb7xxx redboot
   U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS, new inferred value 1
   U CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR, new inferred value 0
   U CYGDBG_HAL_COMMON_CONTEXT_SAVE_MINIMUM, new inferred value 0
   U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT, new inferred value 1
   U CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_CTRLC_SUPPORT, new inferred value 0

Would it be possible for somebody with a working RedBoot
configuration to give me a copy of their ecos.ecc file so I can
see what the values for all of the configuration flags are?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com