Re: interrupts always enabled in scheduler

Sergei Slobodov wrote:

> Thanks! That makes sense. I assumed that since the config tool allows
> configuration with kernel but without DSRs, eCos ISR is allowed to
> resume or suspend a thread directly, without resorting to DSR. If this
> assumption is wrong, why is  including kernel without DSR support not
> flagged as a configuration conflict?

What that means is that if you need to resume or suspend a thread, you will
need DSRs. Not everyone needs to do thread operations when they receive
interrupts, so DSRs are an option that can be disabled.

The kernel doesn't know what you want to put in your ISRs. But no matter
what you can't do thread operations from ISRs.

Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine