Regarding i386 target booting

     Hello,

     I am trying to build the ecos kernel for the i386 target. i want to
     download the kernel through ethernet not through serial communication
     channel. can u please tell me how to configure the ecos for this
purpose.
     it would be nice if you can give me the step wise procedure for
configuring
     and building the ecos kernel.

     Thanks & regards
     Gautam