Re: About Hal isolation.

    Jitendra> i am new to the list. The question I am asking might be
    Jitendra> trivial bur expecting some help from all of you.

    Jitendra> Can we isolate HAL from Ecos so that we can put
    Jitendra> something else on top of HAL (might be application
    Jitendra> specific only)

Yes, that is one of the design goals. However please note that the HAL
is not completely self-contained, you must also have at least the
infrastructure package in place. If you use the "minimal" template
for an appropriate target that should give you a sensible starting
point: HAL, device drivers, infrastructure, and a couple of other
small support packages; no kernel, C library, or anything like that.

Bart