Re: PC target

Hi Thomas

>This step is not described anywhere in the docs, and I
>therefore wonder if I am doing it the way it's supposed to be done. Any
>comments?

Did you have a look at the ecos tutorial for the i386 target?

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/pdf/ecos-tutorial-i386PC.pdf

The proposed way to go with the ecos excecutables, is to build a loader
application with gdb stubs, which is startet via a boot floppy. This gives
you the possibility to upload and debug applications via gdb, which is
connected via serial null-modem. Using this gdb connection, you can upload
elf binaries directly.

/Chris

--
Christian Plessl <cplessl@ee.ethz.ch>