aeb

Hi,
	i am using aeb-1 rev-b as my target platform. It has got only one
serial port.
i referred the previous mailing list. it says with one serial port it is not
possible to get a character since the serial port is used by gdb. I have a
doubt regarding this. If we give printf it is printing the characters in the
console. Printing is again through serial port i guess. how is this
happening.
Can someone help on this.

i am not able to a character from input.
i tried using getchar(), hal_diag_read_char();it doesn't work..

Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com