Re: correction in hal/arm/arch/current/src/vectors.s

Ilko Iliev wrote:

> I try to run the last snapshot of eCos and I found the following problem:
>
> The init_flag is of address 0x2022bcd (AT91EB01 target) and it stay in the loop
> 1:      cmp     r1,#0
>          bne     1b
> because init_flag was false read - it's a long variable and the address is
> not aligned.

I've made this change anyway because it's harmless, but this hasn't shown
up elsewhere because what really should have happened is that the .data
section should have been set to the appropriate alignment in the Memory
Layout Tool description for your target platform.

Un cheval, pas du glue. Pas du cheval, beaucoup du glue. || Opinions==mine