Problem with 'cc1plus'

I'm bringing up software on an ARM-based board, and trying to rebuild
the GDB stub for an arm-elf target on Windows 2000 using gcc 2.95.2
(note that I'm not trying to build for a THUMB target).

During the build, an error occurs that arm-elf-gcc cannot find
'cc1plus'. The executable in fact does not exist. The error occurs when
building startup.cxx, which has a line of C++ code in it. The compiles
of C code appear to work fine.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going wrong?

-- Dan

--
Dan Brown
Bruxton Corporation