[Fwd: ]

hi guys,
   we are able to compile ecos successfully with our cross-compiler for
   an ARM target. where does the compiler store the image of ecos so that
we can convert that image into binary and run it on our multiICE kit?
   also when we compile our applications what will be the name of the
   executable, will it have a .axf extension?
   thanx a lot in advance.
   with regards
   rajeev