Drivers and related...

   I'm porting eCos for a SOC with an embedded ARM. Everything is going
quite right but now I find the following problem with eCos philosophy.
My problem is quite simple:
1 My SOC has a lot of devices embedded (such as UARTS, display
controller, keyboard controller, interrupts controller, and so on)
2 My SOC is in a platform with some peripherals such as the display
itself, the 3volt to 5 volt converter and so on.

I want to integrate the drivers in eCos so that the user can configure
the platform in the same way as in the rest of the operating system,
that is, with cdl.

Where should I put all these drivers? under hal/MICROPP/arch o under
hal/MICROPP/tema, a mix of both or even as an independent package ?
(tema is the name of the platform and MICROPP the name of the SOC)

I have created a new architecture, it has an embedded ARM but I
considered that it can be considered a new architecture because of all
the extra components that  are indefectibly together. Do you consider
this a correct assumption?

Tank you in advance.

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es