Where can purchase CqREEK or KuC Hitachi SH boards in USA?

We are planning to use eCOS on a project with the Hitachi SH4-7750.  I
noticed that the contributing ports for eCOS were done on the CqREEK SH7750
reference board.  I think this board is actually made by Kyoto Micro
Computer.  I found links to the Japanese web sites, but no US distributors
and no English documentation.  Does anyone know if these boards can be
purchased in the USA?  Is English documentation available?

Thank you,

Gerald