...porting software developed under cygwin with gcc to diab compiler...

I'm working with a real time operative system (for Windows NT) whose compiler is
DIAB (cross compiler).
I' m trying to compile with the above a project developed, compiled and built
under cygwin with GCC compiler and link that project with an existing project
compiled under DIAB.
I haven't succeeded so far since there are C++ features (template functions in
template class...) that the DIAB compiler isn't able to solve.
I used eCOS on my PC and successfully compiled the imported project.
I tried to GCC compile those same files generating the assembly code and then to
build the project by means of DIAB.
Obviously I got linking problems due to different name mangling of GCC and DIAB.
I know name mangling is different on different compilers but  it would be
helpful to know if GCC has compiler options to standardize its name mangling or
there's a standard follwed by some compilers.

Regards.
Spinacci Luca.