Assabet REDBOOT Document

Hi! All,

I'm working on a SA1110 based H/W platform and like to port ecos to it.  Since
it is using the same CPU as the Assabet, it will be nature to use the
Assabet's port as the reference.  However, I couldn't find any document
describing how to bring up the REDBOOT for the assabet.  From graphic
confiuration tool, I couldn't find the Assabet template as well.  Any advise?
Thanks in advance.

Jason Lin