GDB stubs on EDB7211

Hello all,

I'm trying to bring up my EDB7211 board for eCos development. I downloaded
an eCos snapshot from 26 januari 2001 and created the edb7xxx gdbrom stubs.
Than I programmed the gdb_module.bin file into the EDB7211 flash.

With this gdb_module.bin I get all kinds of errors when I try to debug the
hello.c example program ("arm-elf-gdb -nw hello.exe" from a cygwin prompt on
win2000). I download the hello.exe program via the gdb load cmd and than do
e.g. stepi or cont. In both cases (stepi and cont) I get random results,
sometimes a SIGTRAP, sometimes a SIGBUS, and I also experienced some
'Spurious interrupt' messages.

Any ideas or hints?

Is there a site where I can download a working gdb_module.bin for the
EDB7211?

Tia,
Olaf.