Re: ecosconfig error?

 > SGksDQpJIGFtIGEgbm92aWNlIHRvIGVDb3MgYW5kICBJIHdhbnQgdG8gcnVuIHRoZSByZWRib290
 > IG9uIG15IFNBLTExMTAgYm9hcmQuIEFuZCBJIHdpbGwgaGF2ZSB0byBtb2RpZml5IHRoZSBjb2Rl

When posting to ecos-discuss please change the settings in your email
software (Outlook Express?) to post in plain text. Not every email
application will automatically decode the messages you are currently
sending, so some people will see gibberish like the above.

 > I am a novice to eCos and I want to run the redboot on my SA-1110
 > board. And I will have to modifiy the code for the assabet. I have
 > down-loaded assabet related stuffs via CVS. The problem is that I
 > cannot compile the assabet code. When I run the ecosconfig as in the
 > chapter 3 of RedBoot User's Guide, I get the following errors.
 >
 > [pkyoung@pkyoung ecos]$ ecosconfig new assabet redboot
 > /home/pkyoung/eCos/ecos/packages/devs/serial/arm/sa11x0/current/cdl/ser_arm_sa11x0.cdl, package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_SA11X0
 >     Property include_files, missing arguments.
 >     Package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_SA11X0, 1 error occurred while reading in the CDL data.
 >
 >What's the reason for this error?

There has been an extension to CDL syntax since the 1.3.1 release, so
if you want to use anything more recent (e.g. anoncvs) then you need
updated host tools. See the section "Host configuration tools" in
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Bart